Invisalign in Redmond, WA
A transparent, comfortable alternative to braces.
Are you ready to get your dental health back on track and fix your crooked teeth but don’t want to deal with braces?
It may seem too good to be true that there’s actually an orthodontic treatment that fits into your busy lifestyle.
Well, our Invisalign clear aligners are the most advanced orthodontic system using clear plastic trays to straighten teeth instead of metal braces. They fix:
Dental technology makes straightening teeth easier, faster, and more comfortable than ever. Schedule a free consultation today to determine if you’re an Invisalign candidate.
Is Invisalign Worth It?
Clear aligners straighten many types of misalignments and often work better than braces.
Adjustments are as simple as swapping trays, cutting back your ortho visits, and giving you more time to your day.
The cost of Invisalign vs. braces is similar, including insurance coverage and financing options.
Invisalign is super discreet, metal-free, and made of flexible clear plastic.
Invisalign eliminates food restrictions and hygiene hassles. Take out your trays to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
Nobody has to know you’re wearing aligners with the virtually invisible system.
How Did Invisalign Change Sara’s Life?
- PROBLEM Sara suffered a traumatic accident wherein her jaw was broken in nine places. Due to other head and neck injuries, timely surgery on her teeth was impossible. That’s when her oral surgeon recommended Dr. Chen.
- HOPE When Dr. Chen took Sara’s case, her teeth wouldn’t meet at all, and she couldn’t chew or bite food. But, despite the trauma, Dr. Chen gave her hope by using the latest technology to demonstrate how Invisalign could accomplish what surgery couldn’t.
- SOLUTION Within six months, Sara was chewing meat and vegetables. Within 18 months, she could bite a sandwich neatly. Her interactions with food became ordinary thanks to Dr. Chen’s expertise in orthodontics and Invisalign.
Throughout Sara’s journey, our friendly and upbeat team helped however we could. We worked closely with her to accommodate her schedule while traveling out of town and followed up on appointments through email and phone.
We’re excited to say that Sara now has a normal life again!
Why Choose Dr. Chen for Invisalign in Redmond?
You’re probably daydreaming of beautiful, straight teeth, but you’re afraid metal braces will be your only option.
More and more adults are getting orthodontics, which is why we’re committed to finding the best orthodontic option for you.
This means it’s very probable you’re an Invisalign candidate under Dr. Judy Chen’s expertise because she’s:
If you’re ready to take that first step to straight teeth, give us a call to schedule an Invisalign consultation.
FAQ about Invisalign Clear Aligners
- How does Invisalign work? Dr. Chen creates your treatment plan after determining if you’re a candidate for Invisalign.
You then receive a custom set of teeth straightening trays that work similarly to braces. They guide your teeth into their ideal position based on your immediate needs and long-term goals.
Wear your clear aligners as prescribed. Come in for check-ups at our orthodontic office, where we’ll monitor your progress and answer any questions.
It’s easy to get started with Invisalign to achieve your new smile.
- How much does Invisalign cost?
You may be thinking: “What’s the catch? Is it more expensive than braces?”
The cost depends on the difficulty of the case.
Please visit our New Patients page to learn more about insurance and financing info to make your Invisalign treatment more affordable.
- Does Invisalign hurt?
Invisalign is more comfortable than braces with no metal wires and brackets that poke the inside of your mouth. Instead, the system uses custom-fit plastic trays to guide your teeth into place gently.
Even treatment planning is a breeze. We take a digital scan of your mouth and can show you your result right away.
- Are you accepting new patients?
Yes! We’re accepting new patients, however; in order to begin your Invisalign journey, you will need a clean bill of health from a General Dentist. Please contact us to schedule your free Invisalign consultation.
Even if you’re overdue for a dentist appointment, we won’t judge. Our goal is to see you smile proudly!
We serve the Greater Seattle area, including: